From:
Fredrik Nyman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fredrik Nyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2013 13:33:46 -0400
I would also recommend looking closely at the wheels. Turn the robot upside
down as the drive wheels spin. Do they spin at the same speed? (Painters
tape is your friend). If not, one wheel is probably pushed too tight
against the motor. Do they seem to wobble? If so, a tire is probably not
properly attached to the wheel.
If you are using the caster ball that comes with the EV3 I would also
recommend that you take it out of the plastic mount and check both for
dirt.