From:
"Ilnitzki, Kaitlin - ilnitzks" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ilnitzki, Kaitlin - ilnitzks
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2020 14:12:27 +0000
Hi Manoj

We have received your payment and it has been updated in your Team Manager Account.  You are good to go.  Tournament Preference Selection will open up right at 10am.

Please let me know if you need anything else!

Kaitlin Ilnitzki
Assistant Director
VA+DC FIRST LEGO League