From:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 2015 08:36:22 -0400
I was wondering if there was someone with a table set up in Hampton Roads
where I could take a look at the sorter mission. Our wheel is quite
difficult to turn. We have tried building attachments for our robot, but
there's no way to get enough friction between the wheel and the "wheel
turner" on the attachment unless you press the robot onto the wheel by
hand. I would like to see someone else's table and estimate if ours is as
hard to turn as others. I'm not looking for solutions, I just want to check
the mission model itself.

Coach Skip Morrow
Team TechnoBots of Chesapeake

.