Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Jul 2014 10:55:35 -0400
I guess the forum is still broken??

I am pretty sure we will have more than ten kids that will want to be on
our team. I have read about some things that teams have done using some of
the extra kids to help out, with the understanding that they won't be able
to compete. Assuming that there isn't any interest in that, what can I do
to get my team down to size? We have a parents and kids meeting scheduled
soon, which will be my only chance to meet with them all before we do team
selection. What would you look for? Are there some activities that we could
do to help us make the selections? Should we go for the smartest &
brightest, or something less tangible like personality?

Skip

.