Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 26 Sep 2009 07:56:55 -0400
After we starting using the quarter (as suggested by Steve Scherr) to
support the wall when we were pushing pieces back together we have not had
significant problems with the robot using the wall as a navigational aid and
hurting the wall.

Eric

   ---
Eric F. Palmer
FLL 2009 Team 956 Coach
FLL 2009 Team 882 Mentor

-----Original Message-----
From: First Lego League in Virginia and DC
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patrick & Cari Norton
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 5:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Guide wall problems

I'm curious about this as well.  When we go over the yellow guide walls on
our field mat, we aren't damaging them.  So should we change our plan b/c
others are or it might happen at the tournament?   We wouldn't be aware of
the potential damage if we weren't listening in on the listserv.  Maybe we
will have a "Plan B" ready just in case?

Cari N