From:
Phil Smith III <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phil Smith III <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:56:49 -0500
I'd add that while IANAL (I Am Not A Lawyer), there really can't be any reasonable Fourth Amendment expectation of privacy for images at this event. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expectation_of_privacy and http://www.rbs2.com/privacy.htm for some discussion.

Since this means that anyone who attends is giving up control of their images anyway, they might as well just sign it...

...phsiii