From:
Laura Dysart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Dysart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2010 18:47:46 -0400
I also wonder too- we all know the robots are often not 100%
consistent- but the children do have a chance to show their
programming- and "programming" will show during the robot design
judging.....I have told my team that cause they did some very nice
programming- battery power equally makes things erratic. Laura