Sender:
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2014 18:23:20 +0000
8bit
From:
Michael Buzzard <[log in to unmask]>
To: Eliza Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Eliza,

Our team is full, but there are other teams.       Our school is Pocahontas Elementary in Short Pump.   Kristine Petrie is our school contact, she may be able to check with the other teams.    [log in to unmask]
.

Michael Buzzard
Purchasing Manager
Accounting Finance

Health Diagnostic Laboratory, Inc.
737 N. Fifth Street, Suite 103
Richmond, VA 23219
Phone: 804-343-2718 Ext 1114
Cell Phone: 804-363-3421
Fax:

Website:  www.hdlabinc.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any
documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it contain confidential
and/or privileged information meant for the listed recipient(s) only. You may
not distribute or share this correspondence without written authorization from
the above author.

If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in
or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received
this transmission in error, please immediately notify me by reply e-mail and
destroy the original transmission and its attachments without saving them in any
manner.