From:
Sarah Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2008 13:17:14 -0400
Hello Coaches!!

We are working on a project to include a new section on the website
dedicated to helping new coaches.  As you veteran coaches know
and new coaches are about to find out, that first year can be a bit
overwhelming!

We would like to give new coaches some suggestions and hints on
what to expect and ways to make the first year go more smoothly.

We are inviting all coaches to send us your feedback.

VETERAN COACHES -  If I had only known...
Please send in things you wish you had been aware of,
helpful resources you have found, ideas to motivate a team,
ways to handle the inevitable ups and downs of team
dynamics, time line hints, and any other information that
you think would be helpful to new coaches not knowing
where to begin!!

NEW COACHES
Please let us know areas or topics that you think would be
most helpful in getting started with FLL.

Please email this information to me by August 15th.  If you
have any questions feel free to contact me.

THANKS!!

Sally Sylvester
FLL Coach - Team 11
Richmond VA