From:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2014 10:07:00 -0400
I have registered! It seems that you MUST select three sites, even if the
third site is too far away?? I did select three, but I really hope that I
don't get pushed into that last choice.

Speaking of which, is there someone I can talk to about my team selections?
I have two teams, and I really want/need them to get selected together.
What's more, I really, really hope/need to get my first choice because I
have a wedding to go to on the date of the second choice (and the third
choice is really too far). I would feel awful if my team had to go to a
tournament where I could not go with them.

.