Sender:
From:
Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 12:46:13 -0500
I had the opportunity to be the head ref at a Maryland state tournament over
the weekend and there was discussion about mission models that fell out of
base.  Let me explain. The robot was in base and inactive as the team
members were working preparing for the next mission.  One of the kids bumped
an attachment and the eyes fell out of base onto the mat.  One of the other
judges stated that they should be taken away as they were no longer in base.
 But clearly this was not intentional and robot was not active so I allowed
them to pick up the eyes and continue.  Did I make the right call?

Michael Brown
Y!:nrune AOL:nrune
GPS: Team Virginia Brown's