From:
Ginny Echelberger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2008 08:57:06 -0500
For those of you who would enjoy talking about FLL to other kids, parents
and professors, we still have a need for you to participate at the FTC this
Saturday.

Please let me know if you can bring your robot and possibly a laptop to show
the programming. I can have the table and the field kit.

Even if entire teams can't come, individual team members are welcome. It is
fun to meet kids from other teams and see what they have done as well. Many
of you will be here with a sibling FTC team, so let me hear from you.

Please contact me if you can help.

Ginny Echelberger

(h) 434-973-0393

(c) 434-960-7022