From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2010 11:29:33 -0400
We've also used the same shirts for two years, and we used a local business,
and we're self-funded too!  Although this year I have to get all the kids a
new shirt because they have outgrown them completely.  Our kids came up with
a great logo for their team.  They actually built their name out of Lego
parts.  We took a picture of it with a digital camera, and the person at the
printing place was able to put that image on the t-shirts.  They look
awesome!  We were very pleased with them, and they were not too expensive.
 I don't remember how much, but we only needed 6 shirts.

If you don't have a local business who does this, you could maybe use
something like cafepress.

Good luck!

Sonya
Nanobots in Harrisonburg