Sender:
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2017 21:57:13 -0500
From:
Claire Fornsel <[log in to unmask]>
To: Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
The Tidewater Tournament (at Norview HS in Norfolk) was run like a well
oiled machine.  Every volunteer exhibited Gracious Professionalism and were
superb role models for our team members and guests in addition to "we are a
team" and Have Fun.

It was delightful walking through all the pits and hearing the teams share
their projects and their missions and robot designs.

Thank you to all!

Claire Fornsel
Team Aguamenti at Norfolk Collegiate

--
*CLAIRE FORNSEL  *| Middle School Teacher
International Student Adviser