From:
Ray WuRorrer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray WuRorrer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2014 22:04:27 -0500
Matt,
I am the FLL club coordinator at MEHMS (Falls Church). I can speak on
behalf of the rest of the MEH FLL Tournament committee and say that we
would love to have you and your team to join us. We have at least two other
coaches that I am aware of will be starting teams next year who will also
be in attendance. We can even have some of the more experienced teams to
talk with you as well if you would like. You can email me directly if you
have specific questions.

Ray Wu-Rorrer

--
B. Ray Wu-Rorrer, Ed.S.
Mary Ellen Henderson Middle School

Technology Education & STEM Teacher
MEHMS Encore Team Leader
MEHTV Studio Crew Director
MEHMS Technology Student Association (TSA) Advisor
MEHMS FIRST LEGO League Coordinator
Wu-Rorrer Family Co-Leader (Self, Emily, Zachary, Connor, and Katelyn) My
most important job!

--

The information contained in this e-mail message, and any files transmitted
with it, is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended only for the use of the individuals or entities named above.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
or forwarding of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender and
delete the material from any computer. Thank you for your cooperation.