Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 20:32:31 -0400
From:
Michael Blanpied <[log in to unmask]>
Yes, I think that activating the storm is one of the very-easy missions.

The challenge is more interesting for teams that strive for the
elusive "perfect 400" and thus don't want to leave it to chance that
the storm will knock them down to 395. In that case, there's a
universe of strategies for how to nullify the storm and still stay
within the rules.

Mike