From:
Donna Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:56:12 -0400
Can someone help me identify the 'research area'  and the "model' on
the mat? Is it the entire blue part, with the rainbow? The study
wildlife mission stated that "Move the polar bear and/or the
snowmobile to the research area. To score, they must be making direct
contact with the research area model and/or the mat within that model,
but they must not be touching the mat outside that model." We are
unclear.
 Thanks,
 Donna Morris

--