From:
Nagraj Varada <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nagraj Varada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2012 09:03:52 -0700
Tried with a new program. Same error :(

________________________________
 From: John Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Error code 1003

Yes, I think I have a solution.  My kids discovered that if there is a "bar" somewhere on the screen, then the program will not compile and download.  By "bar", I mean one of the connectors that goes between blocks.  Sometimes they are hard to find.  You may need to recreate the program (as in create a completely new program) and copy the block values over.  Cutting and pasting blocks from the old broken program to the new one will sometimes grab the offending bar, so beware if you try that approach.

Good Luck!

John
Co-Coach of the Cellar Dwellers

--

John J. Barrett
Industrial Medium Software, Inc.

(c) 703-231-5094
(p) 703-286-0818
(f) 703-286-0888

http://www.industrialmedium.com/

I am not sure if anyone has encountered this error. all of a sudden we see the following error when we tried to down load the program from laptop to the brick.