From:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 22:35:44 -0400
 From the Q & A blog:

RULING 11 - RINGS ARE STRAY
Any black ring (the ones that keep the balls in place) should be
removed by *you* or the referee as soon as it is exposed. This is
important in the area of the storm and levees. If a ring blocks the
storm (wheel) you will not get points for that mission. *This is an
exception to the rules (normally you’re not allowed to move stray
objects yourself).

Darlene Pantaleo
Judge Advisor