From:
Todd J Lennox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Todd J Lennox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2016 11:20:11 -0400
All,

Think Tank, the team I coach would like to invite interested teams (especially rookie teams) to a Learning and Sharing event we will be hosting this Saturday from 1-3pm at Floris UMC church in Herndon.  Space at this event is somewhat limited. Please RSVP to me if you would like to attend. Include the team name/number and number of people who would be coming from your team (including adults).

-At this event the teams will have an opportunity to learn more about what happens at tournament. This is the girls 3rd year and I have served as a judge. (My team was very anxious about this as tournament grew close that first year so the girls hope to be able to help other teams).

-We will talk about the scoring sheet for Robot Game, released yesterday.

-There will be an opportunity for teams to share their projects as well.

Thanks,

Todd Lennox
Coach
Think Tank 2016 (AA)