Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:41:02 -0500
From:
"Carolyn A. Fortner-Burton" <[log in to unmask]>
We (#119 Davis Dragons) competed on Saturday at Midlothian H.S. and we used
a small "TV tray" to put our container of "arms" to complete the different
missions next to the table.  I don't know if this will make a difference to
other judges but we were allowed to do this and I'm sure we did not slow
down anything by using this aid.  I've attached a picture of the tray and
container we used, Carolyn