From:
"Swayne, Nick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Swayne, Nick
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 10:06:16 -0400
All,

Just checked the status of teams - as of this morning we have 300 fully registered teams in the VA-DC FLL region!

That's amazing for this early in the season.

If you're not already registered, please do so soon!  The highest team number in our region is 8359.

Last year the LEGO Corporation had to close registrations at around 8,500 - that's all they could support with field setup kits last year.  They've increased production to support 10,000 this year, but that means there are only 1,500 openings remaining in the US.

Hurry and get your team registered at http://gofll.usfirst.org

Thanks,

Nick Swayne
JMU College of Education