From:
Haydee Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Haydee Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2014 22:41:11 -0400
The little brother of one of the kids on my team is interested in starting
FLL. He's a rising 3rd grader and my team consists mostly of rising 6th
graders as well as a 7th grader so we'll be in Division 2 this year.
I told his mom I'd ask around about a more age-appropriate team looking for
new members.  He has a Mindstorms set at home and has done some Scratch
programming. The family lives just outside the Beltway south of Vienna in
Fairfax.

If your team has an opening, please feel free to contact me offlist.

Thank you,

Haydee