From:
Frank Fenneran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Fenneran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 10:59:35 -0400
Our kids are a bit younger (4th and 5th grade - Two girls and four boys).
We split up into three teams of 2, and they each took responsibility for an
aspect of the game.  We only have one bot and one laptop, so they simply
took turns.  When they were not programming, they were either brainstorming
or working on the research project.  That seemed to work well because each
sub-team had ownership in a section, which seemed to help them focus.  Now,
don't read this to seem like we had three distinct teams that never
shared.there was a gob of cross talking and sharing of ideas, but when it
came to the programming, attachments and such, each sub-team had to agree to
be responsible for their piece.

Good Luck!

-Frank