Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:34:46 -0500
From:
Kevin Hines <[log in to unmask]>

Hi All,

I was recently contacted by a local mom,?who has a 6 year old son who is interested in forming a Junior FLL team at his school.? Unfortunately, I have no experience with Junior FLL, and I'm not sure how to advise them.

1. Are you familiar with JrFLL?? If so, I'd like to talk with you on the phone, so that I may learn about JrFLL... please let me know.

2. Do you know any JrFLL coaches, located anywhere within the VA-DC region?? If so, please put me in touch with those coaches, so that I can contact them for advice.

3. When & where are the JrFLL tournaments, and who is organizing these JrFLL tournaments?? If so, please put me in touch with those organizers.

4. Is there a discussion list for JrFLL, here in the VA-DC region?

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Hines
FLL Coach-Colonial Elementary