Sender:
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2016 11:10:01 -0400
From:
Jeff Beima <[log in to unmask]>
Per the VADCFLL registration page (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__va-2Ddcfll.org_teams_&d=CwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=J5fb0ELkRoh7TzAGYz99sSMvB-c7i4AC0HDT2OVPrww&m=rQwnvpeF9P_THcClkD2NdpuWqhmQ90Z4pv41bX_PhqY&s=tTCspVO4egkZFMceEg7eN2mXpyvoWWFb9ZvC4ZZ2kzc&e=
start-register-a-team/), Part 3:

Important Notes

You will not be eligible to register with Virginia + Washington, D.C. until
> you receive your official FIRST LEGO League team number. This may take up
> to a week after registering with them (Part 2).

Once you receive your official FIRST LEGO League team number, it may take
> us up to another week to load it into our system. If a week has passed and
> you continue to get an incorrect team number error message when you enter
> your team number, please contact us at [log in to unmask]

Yes, it did take at least a full week for each of my teams to transfer over.

Also, if your team number is less than five digits, add leading zeros to
make it five digits.  For example, my team's number number 6960 had to be
registered as 06960.

Jeff