From:
Ruchir Ghosh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ruchir Ghosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2017 14:44:41 -0400
Hello,

We have our 12 year old daughter who participated in previous 3 years FLL.

Her team got 3 individual awards (each in the 3 areas) and she is well
versed with EV3 programming, Core values and Project Presentation.

She is looking for a new team to join for the 2017-18 : HYDRODYNAMICS
Challenge Division 1.

She is in 6th grade and goes to Oak Hill Elementary school in Herndon and
we live in Chantilly.

If any team has any slots looking to be filled up please consider her. We
will be happy to volunteer based on the team needs. I myself have judged
FLL for past 4 years.

Thanks for your consideration.
Ruchir Ghosh.