Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2017 18:59:18 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Dan Starling <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, all. I'm coach of a brand new team. We're waiting for the DoDSTEM grant we've been approved for to hit our account before we can pay for registration and kits. I can't help but feel like that is putting us behind. Is there a link to a site where I can buy the 2017-2018 field kit myself, so we would at least have something to practice with until our grant is in place? The only option I have for ordering parts through the FIRST team site requires for me to pay for registration first, and that's one of the thiungs the DoD grant has to be used for....

Thanks!
Dan Starling