Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2017 10:47:14 -0500
Our rookie team would like to thank all the volunteers from the judges to the people who stayed late to clean up. We appreciate all the hard work and the many hours of planning that went into this tournament. It was an amazing experience to spend time with wonderful teams from all over. While we enjoyed the projects, the robots, and the friendly competition, the best part was making new friends and sharing this experience together.

We love FIRST!

Bomb Squad #30915