Sender:
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2015 08:28:05 -0400
From:
Sparky Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
To: The Ruling Robot Falcons <[log in to unmask]>, Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]> cc: [log in to unmask]
Many thanks Sonya and Amy for passing on the word that Sparky is always
collecting LEGOS,
field set-up kits, NXT's and LEGO Mindstorm components to provide students
who otherwise wouldn't
have an opportunity to be on a team!  What started with a local project is
now impacting students in
Haiti, Ghana, Uganda, Niger and a Syrian refugee school.

If your team has old field set-up kits, LEGOs, LEGO Mindstorm components,
NXT bricks - we can
use them to inspire kids around the world!!  Send us an email if you have a
donation.

*HELP - SPECIAL IMMEDIATE NEED *
*We are getting ready to send FLL Kits to Haiti for the Trash Trek season.
   *
*We REALLY need NXT rechargeable batteries and the power cords.*
*We also need LEGO Mindstorm plastic bins and trays.*

To learn more about this project and see pictures go to
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__va-2Ddcfll.org_helping-2Dlego-2Dteams-2Din-2Ddeveloping-2Dcountries_&d=BQIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=J5fb0ELkRoh7TzAGYz99sSMvB-c7i4AC0HDT2OVPrww&m=5fV0yp0GUXIPN01CW1-0eRtWZMeP0rSt7bfHCndzmeA&s=aa4Yp9QhS0CrBUMDiy1rSBC8bDk2LpSXsSZqebpaKsk&e=

MANY THANKS VA/DC for making such an impact around the world... one LEGO at
a time!!

Sparky 384

--
Regards,