Sender:
From:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2011 09:43:07 -0400
         Hello FLL Friends,

  I have two opportunities for FLL teams (or partial teams) to come and help showcase FIRST LEGO League.?

  1.? FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC)? Virginia Regional
    VCU Siegel Center -? Richmond, Virginia
  Saturday, April 9th
  I am looking for two teams to exhibit during each time slot.? The time slots are:
    9:00 am - 12:30 pm
    Noon - 3:30 pm

    Teams will be asked to wear their shirts and bring along their:? Robot,   tri-folds, research presentations, laptop(optional), props and
    anything that will help showcase the team and FLL.? There will be a FLL table with the mat and field set-up kit there.
  This is a great   opportunity for teams to see the High School robots compete as well. There will be over 60 High School teams competing,
  so plan on either   coming early or staying past your shift to watch this event.? Even if your team has not met since last fall, get a few
  members together and come for some fun!?   Don't worry if your robot can't run many missions, this is only a demo event for people to see what FLL is all about.

  2. Jr.FLL Expo/Program Showcase
  April 30th 9:00 - 12:30
  Science Museum of Virginia - Richmond

  I am looking for a team or two (or partial teams) to come and talk about FLL.? There will be a FLL table there, so bring along your robot
  to show people what a FLL bot looks like.? Don't worry about completing missions, people are just curious to see what a FLL robot looks
  like and how it runs.? Come for a morning of fun and help us showcase the FIRST programs.? Please wear team shirts and bring along any
  display boards, presentation materials, props, etc.?

  Let me know if you have any questions and please consider volunteering for one of these events.?

  Many thanks,

    Sally Sylvester
    Senior Mentor Virginia