Sender:
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 2015 05:22:57 -0500
From:
John Davison <[log in to unmask]>
To: VA-DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>, Jim Agniel <[log in to unmask]>, John Waterston <[log in to unmask]> cc: VADC FLL Listserve <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks! One other quick question:
R08, "Technicians" says regarding our two team members at the competition
Field that fresh Technicians are allowed to switch places with current
Technicians at any time.  If we want to send in fresh Technicians, does the
two-person Technician team have to both switch at the same time, or can one
team member switch and then the next team member switch a little later
during the  2 1/2 min competition?

John D
Vulcan Broncos
2014, 2015