From:
Meredith Haines <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meredith Haines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:09:47 -0500
I had updated team names on the tournament registration site, but
these did not make it into the Sterling tournament documents.
Four team attending Sat. 15th, and three of them are listed under the
temporary names. Can I trouble someone to get the  team names updated
for use on the day?
Sorry to do the mass list mailing, but maybe others find they have the
same situation?

Thanks,
Meredith Haines
Louise Archer ES teams