From:
Rajesh Shah <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rajesh Shah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2019 16:15:04 -0400
I am surprised there are not more questions about this new rule #19 added
this year.
Especially considering you get extra 5 point for every scored mission, if
can fit all equipment in "Small Area"
My team has few of questions below:

We are assuming red, white, tan units and other mission models in the
home/base are not considered part of the inspection equipment - right ?

The robot, all the attachments and alignment jigs which will be used during
the robot run will be considered as equipment which has to fit in "Small
Area" or "Large Area" inspection area.

The robot with its body and all the attachments can be properly stacked in
the inspection area on each other but they should not exceed 12 inches
height.

If we have large attachment which is built using multiple smaller
attachment modules  we can dissemble to fit in the inspection area then
assemble in the launch Area before the run.

Please advice!
Thanks
Rajesh Shah
Coach -  Raining Robots