From:
"Swayne, Dominic - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Swayne, Dominic - swaynedd
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2011 01:02:23 +0000
Kim,

There will be coaching workshops around the state in September - watch then list and Facebook for details.  However, if your main interest is in seeing the robot missions, FIRST usually coordinates videos that demonstrate the missions and discuss the point values each year - and posts them to the website.  Check it out on Friday afternoon - September 2nd.  I'll send them out and rebroadcast them as soon as possible.

Sent from my iPad