Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 17:15:13 -0500
From:
"Cosgrove, Martha J" <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks to all who made the State tournament a huge success!  Though I
couldn't be there I heard nothing but great things from the other
coaches and the kids.  All the Capital Girls had a wonderful time
looking at the amazing robots, experiencing the team spirit and the
gracious professionalism exhibited by others.  The kids were still
pumped about it today and kept stopping by my classroom to tell me all
about it.  That kind of excitement is usually reserved for snow days!

Thanks to all the hard working people that put this wonderful program
together for the kids - that's what it's all about!

Martha Cosgrove
Coach
The Capital Girls

Martha Cosgrove