Sender:
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:04:24 -0400
8bit
From:
Denyse Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
I took the disaster the selection the same as Sonya. Infact, the video .ppt says to select from this list. They said not to add things like locust, etc.

If you are not living on the Edge, it is impossible to get the Best View.
Live ......

>>> Curt Tran 09/10/13 2:00 PM >>>
You can also read the challenge as:

"You can choose a place far away, if your team is interested in a natural disaster that is not likely to happen near you. Choose a community where one of these natural events could happen:
..."

I don't think FIRST intented to limited the natural disaster if it does happen in your community.