From:
Patton Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 13:14:27 -0400
So, if our process of delivering the snowmobile to the research area results in
parts of the snowmobile breaking off (but all of the parts are inside the
research area), do we lose points or do we get full credit for the snowmobile? I
could ask the same for the ice buoy.

Patton Adams
Team Rob Bob
Chantilly, VA