From:
"Poole, Aeronia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Poole, Aeronia
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2015 21:46:30 +0000
GASP!!!  ☺  Thanks, you’re the only one to catch it, Mark… Attached is an updated flyer.

Aeronia L. Poole
Technology Coordinator
Robotic Coach
National Cathedral School
202-537-6368
“Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure”
(M. Williamson)