Sender:
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2016 10:36:26 -0400
From:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
To: VADCFLL Mail List <[log in to unmask]>
Oh! I am remiss in not mentioning the incredible display of Gracious
Professionalism and Coopertition that personally affected me and my team.
My daughter was having a tough time with her robot while I was busy with
the judging and one of the Robo Tiger Ferrets came over to help her. Seeing
the two players from different teams working side by side like that really
melted my heart! Thank you Robo Tiger Ferrets! You guys really get it :)

Coach Skip
Norfolk Collegiate

.