Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 14:36:06 -0400
Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
From: Srini Sam <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Senior FLL Teams / FLL Jr. Teams,

We are looking for any used LEGO WeDo2.0 kits (spare smart hubs / sensors , WeDo 2.0 bricks , parts separately as well) & LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Kits (spare Brick , Sensors, technic parts, etc.,) for our current FLL Jr and FLL teams.

!!!!!!It can be put to use by some enthusiastic kid instead of lying locked in a plastic box collecting dust !!!!!

Kindly email me along with your price quote;

Thanks
Srini