From:
Charlie Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charlie Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2014 12:56:22 -0500
When I started coaching back in 2001 (Arctic Impact) the playing field was
white melamine.  There was no mat.  You were given instructions of how to
apply black electrical tape to the table surface to create lines the
RCX-based robot could follow.  Inconsistent and incredibly heavy to
transport.  Increased standardization of both the table surface/height as
well as the playing field mat size (no trimming required) would be welcome
as long as it's not melamine, granite, etc.

-Charlie