From:
Amy Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2019 12:46:40 +0000
 Hi Paulette...
We're in Hampton Roads and if you're interested in starting your own team, we'd be happy to help you get started. Or you may want to approach your son's school about starting a team at the school. Either way, let us know if we can help.
Amy NicholsThe Ruling Robot Falcons
The Magically Energized Lightning Waffle Bunnies