From:
Jeff Beima <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Beima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 08:26:40 -0400
The process of creating the boards dramatically helps the kids get
organized.  It gives them a visual representation of each of the areas,
like an outline.  So, they are a really useful tool for leading up to the
tournament.  My kids specifically spent one hour on each plus a few tweaks.

Last year was the first year they were "recommended" but we have used them
for the project for five years.  They are a great tool during the project
judging session