From:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2013 08:56:27 -0400
Once you give your choices and pay your registration fee, your team will be assigned one qualifying tournament. Most teams get their first pick so long as they sign up right away. There is a cap on how many teams can attend each event, so first-come, first-served (date and time of registration matters). Teams are vying for spots to the state event, yes.

At events, your team must participate in all of the judging sessions to qualify for judged awards. Be sure to read all of the coaches' manual as well as the Q&A online to ensure that the team doesn't miss anything. I used to assign the online Q&A to a student to read and explain to the team, but I also read it to make sure they understood it.

Darlene

"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived--this is to have succeeded."~~Ralph Waldo Emerson