Sender:
From:
Lloyd O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 16:34:56 -0400
To: Paul Saksvig <[log in to unmask]>
Paul,

If I'm understanding the question correctly, you would like to know if the team can be work on stuff in base while the bot is out doing its thing.  If I am understanding correctly, the answer, as long as it's only the two members at the table, would be yes, its ok.  Not only is it ok, its a very sound way to approach things if you ask me.

Thanks,

Lloyd