From:
Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2010 08:44:09 -0400
Last year was our rookie year and it was hard teaching programing and doing
the missions and the project.  This year is so much smoother, mission one is
nearly done and the kids have done a great job.  They have their project
idea and are meeting with experts and working on research. This year for us
has been so much more relaxed.

We are trying to find a resource for cheap t-shirts, anyone have
any recommendations.

Mike
Wafflebots! Team 7574

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 7:14 AM, Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Wow this list is really quiet this year.... I hope everyone is having a
> great season. Team 1740 TNBI is really excited about both the research and
> the missions.  Cool table this year....
>

> Do we know what time of day tournament registration will open up on
> 10/01/10?
>
> I haven't found a way to add team members to my team. Will this be
> available on 10/1?  I seem to remember that is how it worked last year.
>
> Thanks
>
> Eric Palmer
> Team 1740
> TNBI