From:
Ivan Gil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20:48:48 -0400
Wow,

I truly appreciate all of the responses that I have received. I will take
it all into consideration, deliberate and come to a decision over the next
couple of days and let everyone know how I handled it.

Thanks to all who provided their wisdom.

Regards,

 Ivan Gil
Tel: 804-334-8074

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This message is intended only for the addressee
and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.
 Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are
not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering to the
intended recipient, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use
this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.  If you
have received this email in error, please delete it and inform the sender
immediately via email.

[image: Facebook] <http://facebook.com/teck0101> [image:
Twitter]<http://twitter.com/teck0101> [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ivan-gil-cissp®-ccna-ccda-ccai-itil-v3®/11/b08/6>