From:
Fredrik Nyman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fredrik Nyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2014 16:21:16 -0400
You can (almost certainly; the rules aren't published yet) still use
the NXT this year, and will most likely be allowed to use it for many
years to come.
The RCX was still allowed in competition last year... :-)

There are only two fees you need to pay: $225 for the national FLL
registration fee and $100 for the VA/DC regional fee.