From:
Srini Sam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Srini Sam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2019 11:33:57 -0400
Hello FLL Admins / Organizers,

1. If a coach / organization is coaching 2 teams, do they need to buy 2 field kits ? / can they just pay registration fees for 2 teams and buy only ONE field kit.
2. With the new engineering notebooks & team meeting guides introduced for the coming season, do we need to still buy 2 sets of the notebooks & meeting guides. ?

3. Is there any option during FIRST registration for this 1 coach / 2 team scenario to avoid buying additional kits if we don't want to?

REUSABILITY would be a better strategy and economical one too and more CARBON friendly…..

Thanks in advance,
Srini.